Friday, August 15, 2008

August Lime Tart is up!

I love the clock that I made with this kit:



Originally I wanted it to be a working clock but it ended up too bulky. So I turned it into a memory of the kids current bedtime. After I finished this I got the idea to make clocks of all the other important times in our day and hang them on the narrow wall at the end of the hall between the kids rooms.



Just a quick layout about my two kids taking tumbling. I loved the little journaling pocket and I stamped the Just a Note stamp, cut out Note and s to make Notes for the pocket.

You can still purchase the August Lime Tart kits at Odd Bird Planet.

Coming soon: A finished baby sweater for a baby due any day now, some in progess knitting projects and vacation highlights (We went to Chicago and I scored some excellent yarn and scrapping supplies as well.)

No comments: